Kasol With Tosh & Kheerganga Trek & Camping – 3Night 4Days Starting INR 5750/- PP
Arrival At Kasol – Chalal Trek – Kasol
Reach Kasol, on arrival check-in at the Hotel / Camp at Kasol. After some leisure, enjoy visit to Manikaran. Visit Shri Ram Temple & Gurudwara Sahib. Don’t forget to take holy bath at natural hot water springs & enjoy the langar feast. Or, you also have option to enjoy Chalal Trek from Kasol. Approx two hours of walk from Kasol you will reach Chalal village. Popular hub for Trance parties inside dense forest. The area covered with deodar trees make you feel relaxed. Spend some time in the serenity of Parvati valley & get refreshed from hustle bustle of city life. By evening return to your camp / hotel. In evening enjoy bon-fire at the camp-site. Dinner & overnight stay.
Excursion to Kheerganga (Barshani – Nakthan – Rudranaag – Kheerganga) 12Km Trek)
After breakfast, start your day excursion to Kheerganga. KherGanga is a serene meadow in the Parvati Valley situated at 3978m The Shrine of Lord Shiva being meditated for approx 3000 years. Enjoy Breathtaking view of valley, Mountains. Enjoy Natural Hot springs bath at Kheergang. Passing thru Barshaini village & Rudranag, it takes about 4–5 hours trekking to reach Kheerganga. Overnight stay at Camps in Kheer Ganga.
Kheer Ganga – Excursion to Tosh
After breakfast, start your trek back to Tosh. Village is about 2,400 metres (7,900 ft) in elevation on a hill near Kasol in the Parvati Valley, surrounded by mountains. On Arrival checkin at homestay / Guesthouse at Tosh. Later, enjoy excursion to Kutla village, 3 km from Tosh . Evening at leisure, dinner & overnight stay.
Tosh To Kasol Drop
After breakfast, checkout from camp / hotel & start your journey back to Kasol. On arrival drop at Kasol Market. If time permits explore local market of Kasol. By evening, take a local transport to reach Bhuntar bus stop for your journey back to home.
Tour ends here with happy memories….))))
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 5750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org