Beas Kund Trek & Camping – 2Night 3Days Starting INR 4750/- PP
Beas Kund Trek is one of the most popular treks in Manali Himachal Pradesh. Beas Kund a source of origin of river Beas with terrific mountain views and has its own religious significance. Beas Kund is a high altitude alpine lake that sits at an altitude of 3,700 meters and the river Beas, flows for approx 470 kilometres (290 mi) to the Sutlej River in the Indian state of Punjab.
Drive to Solang Nala & trek to Bakartach (13 Kms Trek)
Our Trekking starts from Solang Valley which is one of most popular holiday destination in Manali.From here start your hike to Dhundi which is a scenic spot with the Beas River filled with boulders flowing through here, and forested hills lining its banks. The peaks visible enroute are Deo Tibba 6001 mtrs and Indrasan peak 6220 mtrs. the route is through forest of oak, fir and walnuts .From Dhundi we trek for 5 kms to Bakrathatch (3270m). It would be a lush trail with great Himalayan peaks like 7 sisters always visible on one side.
Bakartach – Beas Kund – Bakartach (6 Kms Trek)
This is the longest, toughest and the most important section of the Beas Kund trekking as it will take you near the origin of the river Beas called Beas Kund and then back to Bakartach.
Beas Kund is a small alpine lake, where the waters seem bright blue. The numerous small streams together making up the main river will be clearly distinguishable to you. Some arise from the nearby glaciers while others have their origin in the pond itself. You may also find vibrant purple wildflowers growing on the grasslands around the pond. The legend is that Sage Vyas, the author of the great epic Mahabharata, meditated here. Enjoy your time here later back to base camp at Bakartach.
Trek from Bakartach to Solang Nala (13 Kms Trek) & Drive to Manali.
After breakfast we start our return trek to Solang; we will take the same route through Dhundi. On getting down, we’ll board the vehicle waiting for us which will get us to Manali.
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 4750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org