GHNP – Trek To Park Gate – 1Night 2Days Starting INR 4750/- PP
Tirthan Valley – gateway to The Great Himalayan National Park, and the hike to the gate itself very exciting. The day-hike starts from Sairopa Village and takes hikers along the Tirthan river. The hike passes the traditional mountain village of Ropa, which also makes for a nice place to take a breather before continuing the hike.
The hike to GHNP is one of the few Tirthan Valley trek in Himachal that is fit for literally all fitness levels. The hike ascent is just 480 meters from the village. The surroundings of the gate offer fantastic panoramic views of the mountains and make for a picture-perfect.
Larji – Gushaini – GHNP Gate
• Arrival at Larji, Check-in @ Tirthan Grand Riverside, Freshen Up & Breakfast
• Transfer to Gushaini / Ropa by shared vehicle (28 Kms)
• Trek to GHNP Gate approx. 8 Kms along Tirthan River
• Dinner & Overnight Camping at GHNP gate
GHNP Gate – Gushaini – Larji
• Morning Breakfast at GHNP Gate.
• Trek back to Gushaini
• Transfer to Tirthan Grand Riverside passing from Gushaini
• Departure to Delhi | Chandigarh
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Advisory for the Trek
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 4750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org