Rolla Shilt Hut Trek & Camping – 2Night 3Days Starting INR 6750/- PP
Larji to GHNP Entry Gate – Rolla (2100 mts.) | 32 Km Drive – 5 Kms Trek – 1.5 Hours
• Arrival in Larji (Tirthan valley). Freshup and Breakfast
• Tranfer to Ropa in shared vehicle.
• Trek from Ropa to Rolla 5 km (approx. 2100 m)
• Packed lunch & Evening snacks & tea.
• Dinner and Overnight Camping at Rolla.
Rolla to Shilt Hut (3100 mts.) | 7 Km Trek – Approx 4 Hours
• Morning Breakfast at Rolla.
• Packed Lunch.
• Trek to shilt hut, thru little steep forest trail 7 km (approx. 3100 m)
• After Moderate trek Enjoy the GHNP Views from Shilt.
• Camping at Shilt.
• Dinner and Overnight Camps.
Shilt to Ropa – Larji | 12 Kms Trek – 4 Km Drive – 5 Hours
• Breakfast at Campsite, Clapture the morning view of Shilt Hut.
• Trek back to Ropa 12 km.
• Drive back from Ropa to Larji.
• Drop at Volvo station
• Departure to Delhi | Chandigarh
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 6750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org