Serolsar Lake Trek & Camping – 1Night 2Days Starting INR 2750/- PP
You will be driven to Jalori Pass. Here start your journey to mountains – Jalori Pass, the highest pass in the region connecting Shimla, Sarahan, and Kinnaur with Kullu Valley. Breathtaking view of Valley, Lush coniferous forests, emerald meadows strewn with exotic flora, fauna, soaring snowy peaks and pristine glaciers.
Reaching Jalori you can proceed for Serolsar Lake Approx. 5 Kms Trek. The hike takes you through beautiful trails surrounded by oak and cedar trees. This walk is an excellent way for the uninitiated to experience hiking and being outdoors at comfortable high altitudes. At Serolsar Lake take blessings of Holy shrine Mata Budhi Nagni. Explore nature & magnificent view of lake, crystal-clear waters.
Larji – Jalori Pass – Serolsar Lake
• Arrival & Check-in at Tirthan Grand Riverside Freshen up & Breakfast
• Transfer to Jalori pass in shared vehicle (40 Km drive)
• Trek to Serolsar Lake thru thick pine forest approx. 5km
• Check-in at Campsite
• Enjoy the magnificent view of Serolsar lake & Blessings of Mata Budhi Nagni
• Dinner and Bonfire
• Overnight Camping
Serolsar Lake – Jalori Pass – Larji
• Breakfast at Campsite, morning view of Serolsar Lake.
• Trek back to Jalori pass
• Meet Driver Transfer Back to Tirthan Grand Riverside passing via Sojha and Jibhi
• Departure to Delhi | Chandigarh
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Advisory for the Trek
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 2750/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com