Shilt Hut & Rakhundi Trek & Camping In GHNP – 3Night 4Days Starting INR 10500/- PP
Tirthan Valley lies on the alternate route to Kullu from Shimla & Connected to the unexplored region of Himachal (Can be called as Hidden Himachal). The names of many places in this valley commemorate saints who came here to meditate in the great sanctuary of Himalayas.
Great Himalayan National Park is listed among the 32 world heritage sites in India. In June 2014, the UNESCO added the GHNP to the list of World Heritage Sites and grant the “exceptional natural beauty and conservation of biological diversity” status to it.
Larji to GHNP Entry Gate – Rolla (2100 mts.) | 32 Km Drive – 5 Kms Trek – 1.5 Hours
• Arrival in Larji (Tirthan valley). Freshup and Breakfast
• Tranfer to Ropa in shared vehicle.
• Trek from Ropa to Rolla 5 km (approx. 2100 m)
• Packed lunch & Evening snacks & tea.
• Dinner and Overnight Camping at Rolla.
Rolla to Shilt Hut (3100 mts.) | 7 Km Trek – Approx 4 Hours
• Morning Breakfast at Rolla.
• Packed Lunch.
• Trek to shilt hut, thru little steep forest trail 7 km (approx. 3100 m)
• After Moderate trek Enjoy the GHNP Views from Shilt.
• Camping at Shilt.
• Dinner and Overnight Camps.
Shilt hut – Rakhundi top – Shilt Hut | 7 Km Trek One Side – Approx 4 Hours
• Morning Breakfast at Shilt.
• Day Hike to Rakhundi Top 7 km (3622 m).
• Moderate Hike to Rakhundi Trop through bamboo forest & waterfall
• Enjoy scenic Views of the Great Himalayan National Park area.
• Trek Back to Shilt Campsite.
• Dinner and Overnight Camping at Shilt.
Shilt to Ropa – Larji | 12 Kms Trek – 4 Km Drive – 5 Hours
• Breakfast at Campsite, Clapture the morning view of Shilt Hut.
• Trek back to Ropa 12 km.
• Drive back from Ropa to Larji.
• Drop at Volvo station
• Departure to Delhi | Chandigarh
Important Things to Carry:
Rucksack, cotton clothes, trekking shoes, warm jacket, Inner – warmer, woolen | monkey cap covering head and ears, UV protected sunglasses, raincoat, extra socks, water bottle, cold cream, sunscreen, medicines that you usually use.
- Veg Meals (Breakfast |Lunch | Dinner).
- Trek & Camping equipment’s.
- First aid medical kits.
- Guide Services | Support Staff.
- Local transport.
- Transit Room for freshup on the day of arrival.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Insurance or cost of emergency evacuation.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Price Includes”.
- Permits. (If Any)
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Advisory for the Trek
- Please do not litter and avoid bringing plastic bags for the trek.
- Trekkers must exhibit kindness and sensitivity towards all animals that they stumble upon during the trek.
- During trek travel through the local villages and hamlets, respect towards the local cultural ethos must be adhered to.
- Each guest must sign a Liability Release Form.
- Participant should be at least 6 years of age. Any guest under 18 must be accompanied by an adult and have waiver signed by a parent or guardian. If the parents are not present, a photocopy of the parent’s driver’s license must accompany the signed waiver.
- Must be in reasonably good health and be physically able to walk up steep inclines and hills river banks. Distance covered will be at least 2 km over alternating terrain with rocks, roots, leaves and boulders.
- Pregnant women will not be allowed to for tour.
- Anyone under the influence of alcohol, illegal drugs or impairing legal medications will not be allowed to participate in any tour.
- Comfortable clothing that allows you to fully maneuver your body is highly recommended.
- Closed-toed shoes with good traction, i.e., hiking shoes, athletic shoes or closed toed sandals for rappelling and nature tours.
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- Cancellation charges may vary depending upon terms & conditions of services booked.
Package Validity –
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 1050/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org