1N Kargil | 1N Leh | 1N Nubra | 1N Leh | 1N Pangong | | 1N Leh
DAY 1 : Srinagar to Kargil
After an early check-out, proceed to Kargil via Srinagar Leh Highway. Enjoy a short halt at Sonmarg (Known as gateway to Ladakh & the Meadow of Gold) to admire the views. One can enjoy a pony ride to Thajiwas glacier. Notice the gradual change in the colours of the mountains as you travel to Kargil. Cross the Zojila pass & Drass region. Visit the Zojila War memorial & Kargil War memorial on the way to pay tribute to the Indian Army. It was in this very region in which the Indian Army fought and won the famous war of Kargil. Take some memorable snaps of Tololing, Tiger Hill and the war memorial in Drass. Overnight stay in Kargil.
DAY 2 : Kargil to Leh.
After an early breakfast, proceed to Leh. En route, visit Mulbek (known for its huge Buddha Statue) and Lamayuru monastery (The oldest monastery in Ladakh). Admire the confluence of Indus – Zanskar Rivers and the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity). Visit Gurudwara Patthar Sahib and reach Leh in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is one of the highest motorable road in the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Visit Sand Dunes in the evening and enjoy the double humped camel ride (on your own). Overnight stay in Nubra.
DAY 4 : Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) and back to Leh via Diskit & Hunder
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Drive back to Leh via Khardungla pass. Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 5 : Leh to Pangong Lake via Changla Pass
After an early breakfast, visit sightseeing places like Shey, Thiksey, Hemis and Sindhu Ghat and then proceed to Pangong via Changla Pass (17,586 feet) and the third highest pass of the world. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong.
DAY 6 : Pangong Lake to Leh
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. Enroute take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea and visit Rancho school on the way. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 7 : Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport.
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis in comfortable hotels/ deluxe camps / Guest Houses as mentioned.
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Inner Line Permit.
- Ladakh Entry Fee, Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc | Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- GST 5%
Stay Details: We have a Selection of Hotels / Camps / Resorts.
– For detailed Information kindly drop message : Click Here.
INR 13750/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 9850/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 8500/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org