2N Leh | 1N Nubra | 1N Pangong | 1N Leh
DAY 1 : Arrival in Leh
Reach Leh airport (on your own) and get transferred to the hotel for check-in. Spend the day in the hotel for rest and acclimatization. Visit Shanti Stupa and Leh market in the evening. Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 2 : Leh (Local Sightseeing) Sham Valley
After breakfast, proceed for sightseeing on the Leh – Srinagar Highway. Visit the Hall of Fame (A Museum developed by the Indian Army), Kali Mata Temple & Gurudwara Patthar Sahib (A Gurudwara constructed & maintained by the Indian Army). Proceed further and experience the effects of Magnetic Hill (Defiance of the law of gravity wherein a vehicle starts climbing up the hill when put in a neutral position) and admire the confluence of holy Indus & Zanskar. Return to Leh for an overnight stay.
DAY 3 : Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass.
After breakfast, drive to Nubra Valley (Known as the Valley of Flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh) via Khardungla pass. This road is one of the highest motorable road in the world. After spending some time at Khardungla, proceed to Nubra. Visit Sand Dunes in the evening and enjoy the double humped camel ride (on your own). Overnight stay in Nubra.
DAY 4 : Nubra Valley (Local Sightseeing) to Pangong Lake via Shyok Route
After breakfast, visit Diskit & Hunder Villages and monasteries take a stroll around the place to see the life style of people living at the northernmost region of India. Proceed to Pangong Lake via Shyok Route. Pangong Lake is a salt water body of 120 km in length and 6 – 7 Km broad at the longest point. It is bisected by the international border between India & China (2/3 of the lake is in China’s possession). Visit the exact location of the famous movie “Three idiots” & enjoy outing along the banks of the lake. One really feels very close to nature at Pangong Lake with its scenic surroundings. On a clear sunny day, you can see seven colour formations in the crystal-clear salt water lake. Overnight stay in Pangong.
DAY 5 : Pangong Lake to Leh.
After breakfast, travel back to Leh. En route take a short halt at Changla Pass to enjoy a cup of hot steaming tea. Visit Hemis Monastery, Thiksey Monastery, Rancho School, Shey palace and Sindhu Ghat on the way. Overnight stay in Leh.
DAY 6 : Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to Leh Airport for boarding the flight to your destination. Tour Concludes with some wonderful long-lasting memories.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh airport.
- Accommodation on twin/ double/ tripple sharing basis in comfortable hotels/ deluxe camps / Guest Houses as mentioned.
- Meals (Breakfast & Dinner).
- All Transfers & Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Inner Line Permit.
- Ladakh Entry Fee, Wild Life fees & Red Cross fee.
- Medical | Travel Insurance.
- Any cost related to any kind of Medical assistance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, any natural calamities like, landslides, roadblocks, snowfall, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc | Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Transportation is not on disposal basis. It is strictly as per the programme, any extra running will be charges extra.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- GST 5%
Stay Details: We have a Selection of Hotels / Camps / Resorts.
– For detailed Information kindly drop message : Click Here.
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR /- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 9805374009, 9816566645 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org