DAY 1 : (Leh) Arrival in Leh | Rest & Acclimatization Day || 11,600 ft
On arriving in Leh, transfer to the hotel.
Later get briefed on the program and upcoming events of your journey and enjoy an overnight stay.
Dinner & Overnight Stay in Leh
DAY 2 : (Nubra) Leh to Nubra Valley || 10,000 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost).
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
DAY 3 : (Pangong) Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso || 14,000 ft | 160 KM | 7-8 hr
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
DAY 4 : (Leh) Pangong Tso to Leh via Kela Pass || 11,600 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Kela Pass (World’s Highest Motorable Pass), Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world), and Choglamsar.
En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by the stunning scenery of vast mountains.
Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
DAY 5 : Departure from Leh
After breakfast, get transferred to the airport on your own to board the flight for your onward journey.
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Pangong Tso and Nubra Valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 5 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 4.
- Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Kela Pass, Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control, delay in flight etc.
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections.
- GST 5%
Stay Details: We have a Selection of Hotels / Camps / Resorts.
– For detailed Information kindly drop message : Click Here.
Leh : Hotel Khaksal Chubi | Oriental Hotel Ladakh | Hotel The Takshila | The Silk Route | Similar
Nubra : Nubra Eco Village | Royal Desert Camp | River Valley Camp | Similar
Pangong : 100 Sky Camp | P3 Camp Pangong | Similar
For Ground Package
Booking Amount: Rs.5,000/-
46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets:
100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com
The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
In case you are unable to travel as planned and need to reschedule your date of travel:
Before 15 Days from the Date of Travel – One-time Complementary.
Within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – The cost of rescheduling needs to be paid by the guest subject to amendment charges from hotels and transporters.
Rescheduling will only be accepted on Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
INR 23100/- Per Pax For Minimum 2 Pax Travelling Together
INR 15650/- Per Pax For Minimum 4 Pax Travelling Together
INR 13160/- Per Pax For Minimum 6 Pax Travelling Together
INR 12760/- Per Pax For Minimum 8 Pax Travelling Together
INR 11850/- Per Pax For Minimum 10 Pax Travelling Together
INR 9250/- Extra Person in Same Room
INR 9250/- Child Travelling with Parents
Pay 5000 & Hold Your Booking
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to email@example.com