Wear your boots, zip up your jacket, put on your helmet, fasten your backpack, rotate your throttle as your bike becomes your most trusted companion and let it roar on your Ladakh Bike Trip. This adventurous journey passes though some of the most breathtaking, challenging and magnificient landscapes found on the planet.
From the millions of years of permanence, the Himalayas with freezing mountain streams, high altitude gorgeous passes, majestically laden plains and enormous mountain lakes in Leh Ladakh region have left a lasting impression on the lucky ones who have got a chance to travel to this remote Himalayan region. Broad evergreen valleys and majestic snow-capped ranges, ornate temples and meditative ceremonies, serenity and vibrant celebrations, bustling cities, and remote wilderness, deep gorges, and breathtaking passes, make a truly spectacular setting for a motorcycle tour and is one of the greatest adventures to embark in Ladakh at least once in a lifetime.
Be treated to long strokes, open roads and spectacular views all while climbing the world’s highest motorable passes on your classic geared bikes. A Bike Trip to Leh Ladakh is a dream of every Biker and definitely, the ride of a lifetime.
We are bringing some of the best routes for you to experience. Select your favourite route and get ready for this extraordinary journey.
Fixed Departure Dates 2022:
June: 9, 14, 27
July: 2, 15, 20
August: 2, 7, 20, 25
September: 7, 12, 25, 30
Route Description: Srinagar (1N) – Kargil (1N) – Leh (1N) – Nubra (2N) – Pangong (1N) – Leh (1N) – Sarchu (1N) – Manali (2N)
Day 1: (Srinagar) Arrival in Srinagar || 5,200 ft
On landing at the Srinagar Airport, transfer to the pre-booked hotel for an overnight stay in Srinagar.
In the evening, our tour captain will give you a little brief about the ride, itinerary, bike allocation, etc.
Dinner & Overnight Stay at Srinagar
Day 2: (Srinagar) Srinagar to Kargil || 8,780 ft | 220 KM | 6-7 hr
After breakfast, pick up your bike keys and ride to Kargil, the main battleground during the Kargil war 1999, passing through Kargil.
En route, you will meander through the thrilling Zojila pass and Drass, the second coldest inhabited place on earth. Visit the Tiger Hills and other famous peaks in Kargil.
You will reach Kargil by evening, on arriving check in to the hotel and deposit your bike keys with the road captain.
Relax for the day and spend time with your friends. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner & Overnight Stay in Kargil
Day 3: (Kargil) Kargil to Leh || 11,600 ft | 240 KM | 6-7 hr
As morning gilds over the skies, after breakfast, you will head towards Leh.
On the way, you will visit the Dha-Hanu village, where the last race of Indo-Aryans resides. You will be amazed to see people adorned with jewelry and flowers.
En route, you will also see the beautiful confluence of Zanskar and Indus River, the intriguing phenomenon of Magnetic Hills, and the divine visit at Gurudwara Pather Sahib.
As you reach Leh, deposit your bike keys with the road captain and relax for the day. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 4: (Nubra) Leh to Nubra Valley || 10,000 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
Wake up to a refreshing morning and travel to Nubra Valley, a cold desert with vast landscapes and mountain ranges.
Feel the thrill of crossing the World’s Second-Highest Motorable Pass in the world, Khardung La.
Once you reach Nubra, enjoy a camel ride in the desert mountains of Hunder (additional cost). Later deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay provided in Nubra
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 5: (Nubra) Nubra Valley to Turtuk Village to Nubra Valley 9,850 ft | 196 KM | 8-9 hr
After the sun peeps out, you will pack your bags as you will leave for Turtuk village which was under Pakistan before 1971.
Nestled in the Nubra tehsil, 205 km from the Leh town, on the banks of the Shyok River, it is the last village before LOC. With stunning beauty throughout the valley, you will be blessed with views you might have not seen before.
After exploring Turtuk you will travel back towards Nubra.
Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Nubra Valley
Day 6: (Pangong) Nubra Valley to Pangong Tso || 14,000 ft | 160 KM | 7-8 hr
Prepare for another day of a daring off-roading experience as you traverse through untamed paths in the high mountains.
The route leads to the beautiful Pangong Tso (lake) via Shyok river or Wari La Pass. It is quite challenging yet thrilling and is generally used by the army.
On arrival, train your sights on the enchanting blue lake. (*In case Pangong Tso is closed then we shall ride back to Leh and do the day excursion to Pangong Tso on the next day in SUV/tempo traveler.)
Once you reach Pangong Tso, enjoy the picturesque lake and magnificent views surrounding you. Later, deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay.
Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Pangong Tso
Day 7: (Leh) Pangong Tso to Leh via Kela Pass || 11,600 ft | 160 KM | 5-6 hr
In the morning, get set for yet another journey exhilarating ride as you head back to Leh, via Kela Pass (World’s Highest Motorable Pass), Chang La pass (the third highest mountain pass in the world), and Choglamsar.
En route, stop at the famous Druk White Lotus School, featured in the blockbuster Bollywood movie ‘3 Idiots’ and Shanti Stupa, a beautiful white-domed Buddhist stupa surrounded by the stunning scenery of vast mountains.
Deposit your bike keys with the road captain, and enjoy an overnight stay. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Leh
Day 8: (Leh) Leh to Sarchu || 14,100 ft | 250 KM | 6-7 hr
Leave for Sachu, after enjoying the breakfast. Cross the high passes like Nakee La, Lachung La, and Tanglang La.
Say goodbye to the beauty of Ladakh and ride along the curvy roads to Himachal Pradesh.
Reach Sarchu, deposit your keys with the road captain, and stay for the night. Bikes, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay at Swiss Camps in Sarchu.
Day 9: (Manali) Sarchu to Kullu Manali || 6,700 ft | 200 KM | 5-6 hr
This is the final leg of our ritual road trip.
We start our day early as we leave for Manali. The route is slightly rough, so this day we shall try and cover the maximum distance with minimum stopovers.
On the route, we will enjoy the beauty of Kullu Manali. As we arrive in Manali, deposit your bike keys with the road captain and celebrate the completion of our epic road journey.
Bike, Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Manali
Day 10: (Manali) Kullu Manali Local Sightseeing || 6,700 ft
After breakfast, proceed for a full day of local sightseeing in a tempo traveler. Explore places like Hadimba Temple, Tibetan Monastery, Vashisht Temple for “Hot Water Springs”, and Club House.
In the evening spend some time at Mall Road shopping on your own. Breakfast, Dinner, and Overnight Stay in Manali
Day 11: Kullu Manali to Delhi Departure || 540 KM | 14-15 hr
The trip ends today after breakfast, we check out of the hotel at 10 AM and explore the nearby cafes with our fellow riders, reliving and relishing the beautiful journey that was once a dream and how it has become not just an achievement, but a chronicle!
Leave for Delhi in the evening via an overnight Volvo bus, taking the memories worth a lifetime and friendships to cherish forever!
Breakfast, and Overnight Volvo Journey
Day 12: Arrival in Delhi:
- Stay in pre-booked Deluxe hotels on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Leh, Kullu Manali, Kargil, and Srinagar.
- Comfy stay in Swiss Camps with attached washrooms on triple sharing (double sharing for couples) at Sarchu, Jispa, Pangong Tso, and Nubra valley.
- Buffet Breakfast will be available from Day 2 till Day 11 and Buffet Dinner will be available from Day 1 till Day 10.
- Local Sightseeing in Kullu Manali.
- The Bikes will be provided from Day 2 in the morning till Day 9 in the evening.
- Bike permits and Inner Line Permits for all the travelers.
- All Permits for the highest motorable passes in the world – Kela Pass, Khardung La, and Chang La.
- Fuel will be provided as per the route mentioned in the itinerary.
- Services of an Experienced Road Captain and Motorbike Mechanic from Day 2 till Day 9.
- Services of an Experienced Driver on Day 10 for the local sightseeing in Kullu Manali.
- Services of the backup seat in a vehicle for a group of more than 10 motorbikes restricted for exigencies.
- First Aid Medical Kit and Oxygen Cylinder at dispersal with the Road Captain.
- Facility to carry luggage in the separate vehicle restricted to 1 Rucksack/Duffle Bag of 60 Liters per Traveler.
- Pre-booked Luxury Semi-sleeper Volvo Seats for travelers from Manali to Delhi.
- Online Certificate on successful completion of the trip.
- Any type of Insurance – Medical, Accidental, and Theft.
- Any Personal expenses such as telephone calls, laundry, any beverages, tips and porter-age, etc.
- Any Airfare / Rail fare other than what is mentioned in “Inclusions”.
- Pick-up or Drop – Airport, Railway station, or Bus Stop
- Any lunch and other meals not mentioned in package inclusions
- Parking, Monastery, and Monument entry fees during sightseeing.
- Any cost incurred due to extension, change of itinerary due to natural calamities, road, blocks, vehicle breakdown, union issues, and factors beyond our control, delay in flight etc.
- Additional accommodation/food cost incurred due to any delay.
- Cost of any spare part which will be used due to the accidental damage incurred when the motorbike is in rider’s possession.
- In case Motorbike is dropped on the way – The cost incurred to transfer/tow, vehicle servicing or maintenance cost.
- Security deposit per motorbike of Rs. 10,000/- for accidental damages or dropping back the bike if in case you leave the bike in between the route before the end date of the trip.
- Anything that is not mentioned in the Inclusion sections.
- GST 5%
Stay Details: We have a Selection of Hotels / Camps / Resorts.
– For detailed Information kindly drop message : Click Here.
Leh : Hotel Khaksal Chubi | Oriental Hotel Ladakh | Hotel The Takshila | The Silk Route | Similar
Nubra : Nubra Eco Village | Royal Desert Camp | River Valley Camp | Similar
Pangong : 100 Sky Camp | P3 Camp Pangong | Similar
Kargil : The White Castle | The Indian Kargil | Similar
Srinagar : Hotel Vilasta By Heritage | Palazzo Zafferano | Hotel Golden Sands | Similar
Sarchu : Garjha Hill Sight Camp | Gold Drop Camps | Similar
Jispa : Jispa Journey Camp | Similar
Manali : Grand Krisha Resort & Spa | Meridian Adventure Camps | The Moniker Resort & Spa | Similar
- Covid-19 Negative Report is Mandatory as per the prevailing guidelines.
- The check-in time is 12 noon/early check-in subject to availability of the room.
- We require minimum strength of 6 riders to operate one group.
- We have the right to cancel the group if we do not get the minimum strength of riders in any group.
- If there are any additional expenses due to bad weather or any other reason beyond the control of the tour operator on account of a hotel stay, transportation, and meals, etc. extra bill will be raised. Neither we nor the participating partners/hotels will be responsible for the additional expenses.
- We are not responsible for any change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, etc.
- If any group member wants to leave the group in-between the tour then he/she has to pay the cost for transportation of bike from point of leaving the tour till the tour endpoint.
- Group members would have to get their own riding gears. Wearing a helmet, carrying a valid ID proof & Driving license is mandatory.
- All guests will be responsible for the safety and security of their own luggage. We will not be at all responsible for the damage/missing/lost luggage. So carry a small daypack bag to carry all the expensive things with you.
- Compensation for any damage/accident done by you during the tour to others property/person would be directly payable by you.
- We will run the departures subject to having a minimum group strength of 6 to 8 riders in each batch.
- We have the right to cancel the departure due to insufficient members in the batches. In such a situation, guests are eligible for a full refund.
- Foreign Nationals have to pay separately for the permits for Khardungla and Pangong Tso.
- Basic First Aid Kit – It’s advised that one should bring his/her own medicines which are known and suitable to him.
- Raod Captain will be responsible to manage the group by taking all safety measures. The group has to follow him to make the tour a success.
- We provide a well-experienced and skilled Royal Enfield Mechanic with spare parts and tools. They are well trained to handle large groups.
- The spares used on the way will be chargeable. Backing vehicle – Xylo/Innova/tempo for mechanical and medical support.
- In case of an emergency, if any rider is feeling uneasy then he can sit in it and the mechanic will ride the bike.
- Only one rucksack/backpack of 60 liters will be adjusted as it will be having tools and spares too.
For Ground Package
Booking Amount: Rs.5,000/-
46 Days or more before the Date of Travel: 25% of the Total Cost
31 – 45 Days before date of departure: 50% of Total Cost
15 – 30 Days before date of departure: 100% of Total Cost
Important: The booking stands liable to be canceled if 100% payment is not received less than 15 days before the Date of Travel. The received amount will be forfeited.
For Flight Tickets:
100% Amount of flight tickets at the time of flight booking.
Any rescheduling, cancellation, and refunds of flight tickets shall be as per respective airlines rules.
We would love to host you, but in case you are unable to travel as planned and need to cancel your booking, do not worry. Our simple cancellation process makes sure you receive a quick confirmation and fast Credit Voucher.
Cancellation made within 30 to 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount
Cancellation made within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – Credit Voucher worth 50% of Received Amount
The applicable Credit Voucher will be sent to you on your registered email id within 72 hours from the date of Cancellation. Cancellation will only be accepted on Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
The Credit Voucher shall be valid for one year from the Date of Cancellation.
The Credit Voucher can be redeemed against the equivalent or higher amount of the booked package amount.
In case of Lockdown or Covid Positive Report, Credit Voucher worth 100% of Received Amount with a validity of 1 year from the date of travel with be credited.
In case you are unable to travel as planned and need to reschedule your date of travel:
Before 15 Days from the Date of Travel – One-time Complementary.
Within 15 Days from the Date of Travel – The cost of rescheduling needs to be paid by the guest subject to amendment charges from hotels and transporters.
Rescheduling will only be accepted on Email at email@example.com
Package Cost | Book Now
INR 34500/- Per Pax For 2 Pax Sharing 1 Bike
INR 44500/- Per Pax For 1 Pax 1 Bike
INR 34500/- Per Pax For Seat In Coach Basis
INR 24500/- Per Pax For Own Bike / Car & Fuel
Pay 5000 & Hold Your Booking
For Group Bookings Call (+91) 98165-66645 | 98053-74009 or Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org