Tirthan Grand Riverside
Tirthan Grand Riverside, is a brand new premium property in Tirthan Valley, located at the confluence of Holy Tirthan & the Sainj River (tributary of Parvati River) and is gateway to Tirthan Valley & Great Himalayan National Park. The property is a combination of both traditional architecture as well as modern amenities which blends beautifully into the environment and offers its residents the best of both worlds. Tirthan Grand Riverside provides you amazing view of the river and mountains in its most Luxurious form without the loss of what you crave for. The property is a home in heaven of mountains. Come experience the valley with the heartwarming hospitality that leaves you in the mountains forever. This luxurious homestay lies close to the beautiful mountains and lakes, contributing to peaceful and scenic beauty all around the property. Perfect Location to Explore Great Himalayan National Park (Tirthan & Sainj) & Jibhi.
- Convenient location
- Views of the mountains
- Complimentary welcome drink on arrival
- TV with Satellite Connection, wardrobe, hangers,
- Torch, electric kettle
- Geysers, towels, toiletries
- Medical kit, mosquito repellent
- Music system, Bonfire
- Parking space
- Games for KIDS
- Heaters At an additional cost
- Internet Connectivity
- TVs, electric kettles and attached bathrooms are offered in all the rooms.
- Heaters : additional cost.
- All rooms have king-sized beds.
- Property offers – River and Mountain view.
- Attached bathrooms with all rooms.
- All bathrooms have electric geysers, towels and basic toiletries.
Common Areas :
- Spacious Lawn and Reception area.
- A music system can be provided on request.
- Dinning areas – on the ground floor.
- The dining area seating capacity of upto 20 persons at a time.
- Guests are not allowed to cook.
- For your information, the kitchen is equipped with an all necessary items.
- Crockery and cutlery are available.
Guest Access :
- The guests have access to the river.
Additional Cost :
- Lunch, snacks and dinner are available.
- Laundry services.
- Bonfire in winters.
- River Walk.
- Day Hikes
House Rules :
- No Loud music and no shouting allowed.
- Drinking allowed but no hangovers.
- Smoking is allowed only outdoors in the designated areas.
- Guests are earnestly requested to treat the home with care.
- Cab on call.
- Volvo arrangements.
|Room Type||Publish Rate|
|Mountain & River View||4,000.00||4,500.00||5,000.00|
|Family Triple (3 + 1 Person)||5,000.00||6,000.00||7,000.00|
- Taxes applicable.
- Above rates are on per room per night on single or double occupancy.
- Child below 5 years complimentary. Child above 5 years full charge.
- All room bookings have to be guarantee with a Credit Card details or advance deposit.
- EP: Only Room | CP: Room with Breakfast | MAP: Room with Breakfast & Dinner.
Terms & Conditions
Our policies are deliberated to boost your stay and confirm maximum comfort and convenience throughout. Please be aware of the following policies:
- Check In: From 12:00 PM
- Check Out: Until 11:00 AM (Late check out available on extra charge, based on availability)
- Cancellation / Amendment: We kindly request you to check the booking voucher for the cancellation / amendment policy.
- Pets: For the comfort and safety of all the guests, pets are not permitted.
- Smoking: Non Smoking Rooms
- Credit Cards: All major credit cards accepted.
Group special rates available on request
Payment Policy – Booking Fee
- 45 or more days before departure: 20%
- Between 30 to 44 days before departure: 60%
- Between 15 to 29 days before departure: 100%
Cancellation Policy – Cancellation charges per person
- 30 or more days before departure: 25%
- Between 20 to 29 days before departure: 50%
- Between 10 to 19 days before departure: 100%
- ALL CANCELLATIONS MUST BE BY FAX OR EMAIL, ONLY DURING OFFICE HOURS & MUST BE ACKNOWLEDGED BY OUR STAFF IN WRITING. There is no refund on any unutilized service.
Queries & Bookings
For Discussion Call (+91) 9816566645, 7018074009
Mail your requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org